- To model and encourage men and women to have a passionate commitment to the life, love and service of Christ
- To mentor and develop men and women in deepening their holy relationship to Jesus Christ and to one another as members of one body, one church.
- To guide men and women in the ministry in a manner that equips them to realize and manifest the fullness of their gifts from God in an area of ministry within the church.
- To integrate biblical understanding of Scripture in single gender settings with the Word and the overall vision of the church as it is revealed by the Pastoral leadership.
- To create a culture of discipleship in men and women across the church as a whole and a service mindset toward others.
- Offer individual counseling and spiritual guidance to grow and nurture the women of the ministry.
- Organize Bible studies with women, always founded on the Truth of the Scripture, and instruct on the relevant application of Scripture to a woman’s unique strengths and challenges.
- Arrange prayer groups as the interest and need arise, with the Pastor’s approval. To lead the prayer group and teach spiritual sensitivity to the Holy Spirit and to one another.
- Organize activities, seminars and retreats to further develop the women’s ministry and expand the ministry’s reach, as they align with the Pastoral leadership’s vision for the church.
- Shepherd and lead the women of our body to become leaders who, in turn, will disciple other women to become leaders.
- Collaborate with the Pastoral Leadership of the church to develop a comprehensive strategic plan for the Women’s Ministry in unity with the vision and mission of the church.
- Communicate with the Men’s Ministry Leader to ensure adult ministry is unified in Biblical principle.
- Develop a strategy to connect and disciple to women in the surrounding communities and extend the reach of the church’s women ministry.
- Develop relationships with other Women’s Ministry Leaders in the area.
- Attend monthly leadership meetings and hold meetings within the Women’s Ministry staff as needed to provide updates to the leadership meetings.