To maintain the integrity of and ensure the smooth operation of the internal business workings of HSM as a non-profit Christian entity, including its relationship to external organizations. To foster effective communication between HSM leadership and its members with regard to events and activities of HSM.
- Provide operational leadership in the areas of administration, finance, and, IT.
- Assist in the day-to-day management, organization and financial activities of HSM.
- Complete all work associated with, but not limited to, the following:
- Counting, recording, and tracking contribution pledging, and weekly donations.
- Generate reports to Pastor.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of payroll, tax preparation and quarterly reports.
- Assist in the area of monthly/yearly budget planning, administration, and adherence to budget along with other financial campaigns and/or projects.
- Maintain, organize and ensure safe storage of internal physical accounting records.
- Maintain and balance check books for HSM, and process returned checks and voided checks as needed.
- Maintain a strict level of confidentiality in the areas of, but not limited to: financial disbursements, internal giving records, compensation information and insurance for which access is granted.
- Support the various ministry areas, when appropriate, for the unified HSM Mandate.
- Analyze current systems / processes and bring forward suggestions for improvements.
- Attend monthly staff meetings and any other meetings and training seminars as requested.